Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Slacker

Yeah, that's me. I start with such good intentions. Well, the best I can do is try again, so that is what I shall do.

Let's start with what is new. The biggest (or should I say smallest?) new thing is Baby Colton! Savannah actually got to have a baby sized baby. He even makes the twins look ginormous! He has the nicest, shiniest dark hair and great lips and big ol' hands and feet. What a cutie!

Turtle and Peach hardly seem like babies anymore! Little Turtle-man is rolling over like crazy. It is only to one side, and usually results in him rolling into his sister and both crying for me to fix things for them. They are both smiley little flirts. They are very into B-I-N-G-O, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and being outside.

Miss Boogs is such a sweet girl. She asked to go for a picnic in the park today, so that is just what we did. At least in my own "how can I make this easier" way. We hit Mickey D's for a happy meal, then parked it with the babies for some slide time. Turtle slept through the visit quite happily, but the Peach wanted to be held the whole time. I put her down so I could join Boogs for a ride down the slide before we had to run due to a poopy one - she always seems to go just when she is happy about playing (like every time we hit the play area in the mall!).

I'm off to shower while all three are sleeping. Bliss!







1 comment:

tbonegrl said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!