Wednesday, January 9, 2008

But I'm not ready!

I'm in bed this morning, sleeping peacefully, when I start hearing a noise that wakes me up. It's this "click, click" type noise and I lay there for a while trying to figure out where it was coming from. First I thought someone was tapping on our window, but that didn't make sense. Then I thought maybe the ceiling fan was broken, but nope. So I drag my giant preggo self out of bed, get to the door and look at Annabella's door. And I see the doorknob wiggle "click, click."

I open the door to little boogs standing there with her duck bank saying, "Mama, duck heavy" (except when she says it heavy sounds like heaby - so cute!). But back to the point of all this . . . What!?! She's not supposed to be climbing out of her crib. Now we have issues. Doing it once means it is on for good. She was so proud of herself even though I kept saying, "Dangerous. You scared Mama." She was too happy to notice my unhappiness.

So, good for her. Bad for me. We went to pick up a toddler bed from Mammy Janice tonight. We'll see how this all works out. I'm not ready for this!

No comments: