Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Something is better than nothing, right?

Can I just make that my new philosophy? Then it will explain why despite trying to "clean" my room this morning it looks worse than it did when I started. Or why this is only my second post. Or why I had to have Charlie pick up dinner on the way home because I just couldn't stand in the kitchen and cook.

Don't get me wrong. I am happy to be able to do any of this. No bedrest, no real complications. There was a scare this past weekend. Suddenly the vision in my right eye went all blurry. I felt dizzy and strange. Follow that up with a piercing headache in the middle of the night and we ended up at the hospital for monitoring. Luckily everything looks alright and the babies are kickin the crap out of me just as much. It may be that all this is caused by my borderline gestational diabetes. Hopefully my appointment tomorrow will give me some answers. If not, at least I have a massage to look forward to :)

No comments: